Remarkabooks


I just want to share with you my great finds:

How to Live Forever by Colin Thompson
The cover is so colorful, and looks exciting. The title is quite intriguing..but the most brilliant is the story.  It is so magical and imaginative.  It is about a library book that got lost for years from a huge library that comes into life at night.  Good read for Primary children.  Great read before a library lesson. Thumbs up!!!

Press Here by  Herve Tullet
Plain white cover with a big yellow dot...looks boring but it's not.  Great interactive book with small children. Thumbs up!!

Goodnight iPad by Ann Droyd
I'm not sure if the name of the author is a parody as well...I don't think I will believe it.  This book is funny and I think many can relate.  Great follow-up read from Goodnight Moon by Margaret Brown.

E-mergency by Tom Lichtenheld & Ezra Fields-Meyer
Another story that children will definitely love.  It is when letter E got injured and letter O will cover for letter E's job.  Great storytelling for Kindergarten, and independent reading for Primary.  Thumbs up!!

The Incredible Book Eating Boy by Oliver Jeffers
Another funny and book-related story.  I enjoyed reading this and watching its video.  Toddler and primary children will surely like it. Thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment