International Book Giving Day 2015

The first time I proposed this activity to the Primary, the idea made me nervous as it might not be supported by the EMT.  But I stand corrected and they actually love the idea.  The International Book Giving Day falls on Valentine's Day, the school has another reason to celebrate love by giving and sharing experience by reading.

In just 2 days of placing the boxes around the school, we received 5 boxes of books with a bag of children's toys.  

I hope their little hands will get occupied browsing over the books we have collected from our generous teachers, pupils and parents.

Oh, me and little boy left books at the mall waiting for someone to get inspired reading it.  We are trying to teach him to live by the principle "always be a blessing to others even in our own small way".





No comments:

Post a Comment